Grievance Flowchart

When you have a contract concern, or Follow the Chart Below:

Building Principal

Building Representative

See List to Right...

First, try to resolve the issue with your building Principal.

If you find no resolution, then bring the matter up with one of your building representatives.

Elementary Rep At Large

Nikki Greninger

Tana Boole

Secondary Rep At Large

Jennifer Dennis

Heather Whittal

Special Services Rep At Large

Kelly Mullin

MLEA President/Exec Board

Then, if the matter is still unresolved, contact the appropriate Representative At Large for your Level

Finally, if the problem persists, request that the Union President to bring the matter up with the Executive Board.  They will then discuss the need for a grievance or another solution.

© 2013